Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dedication, Easter, He said, "mama!!!!"

I love living in Georgia in the spring and summer. Fall and winter does have its comforts with warm cuddles on cold days but I am a warm weather girl. Elijah also enjoys being outside in the warm weather. We have already made so many good memories this spring!

 We dedicated Elijah to the Lord, he did so good! Our pastor made it so personal and so sweet. Our family filled the seats in our small church, it was the sweetest thing ever. Elijah wore his great-great grandfather's christening gown. It is over 100 years old.








Easter was so much fun with my little family. We're looking forward to when we will tell Eli about Jesus and celebrate the resurrection with him everyday, especially on Easter. This year it was so good for Jeremy and I to reflect heavily on the cross and just enjoy the blessing Eli is to us with our family. :)


















 We were also able to go to Myrtle Beach to visit my sister and her family! It was our first road trip with Eli. It was a little tough but he was such a good boy and it was more than worth the drive for the memories we made. My sister is the best hostess, she made us feel so at home and cooked us so many delicious dinners. Her family moves around a lot and no matter where they go we will follow them for sweet visits!! On the last night of our stay my sister was feeding Eli and holding him before bed and she jokingly said, "I'm not giving you to your mommy!!" Eli looked at me frantically and cried, for the very first time, "MAMA!!" I was a puddle.



















No comments:

Post a Comment